Best thing I can say with this is the following:
- PCNSE is not meant to be easy.
- It dives into routing protocols a bit, so focus on that for a bit if it isn't something you touch often.
- If you haven't used Panorama, have your AM get you setup with a trial license so that you can play around with it.
- Going into the linked information in the study guide.
- Know how to actually use the product. CLI and GUI questions will be mixed in, along with general feature knowledge. If you spend all day in the GUI and have never touched the CLI, you will almost automatically get a few questions wrong.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!