RSA Risk Based Authentication

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

RSA Risk Based Authentication

L0 Member

Hi all,

Recently I've been doing some research to secure our corporate vpn access with RSA SecureID or something equivalent.  In my discussions with RSA, it seems they have a token-less risked based authentication engine that does not require users to carry around the RSA tokens.  RSA is claiming that currently Palo Alto does not support this, however the documentation stating such in their solutions gallery is almost 3 years old.  Does anyone have any experience with implementing RSA with Palo Alto, and in particular, their risked based authentication option?  I know Palo Alto supports Radius, which WILL allow the token option to work.  With Palo Alto's feature set, i'd be very surprised if this was not possible.  We're currently running a Palo Alto 3020.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

We are in a similar situation with a 3020 device. Documentation around using RSA for radius appears to have last been updated several years ago. Likewise, very little in these forums around this integration. I assume not used or supported?

Dear panos,

This document does not contain any information on "Risk Based Authentication", does that imply that PaloAlto does not support it?

Kind regards

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!