scheduled app-update does not download according to schedule

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

scheduled app-update does not download according to schedule

L3 Networker

hi,

am facing a weird issue my app+threat update did not update since 489-2600, nothing changed connectivity exist i tried manually to download from the gui it worked perfectly, even yesterday update is been missed for some reason.

although the logs show it contaced the updates.paloaltonetworks.com with no issue but still not downloaded.

any hint on this issue ?

Regards,2015-03-25 09_07_36-FutureTEC Connect - Siraj - GUST - Connected.pngdynamic_updates.png

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Not applicable

Hi Fahad,

I have come across similar issue.

Try restarting device server to see if that helps:

debug software restart device-server

If that does not help, you can try changing the 'scheduled time' for download and install. This helped me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Ramya

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi Fahad,

I have come across similar issue.

Try restarting device server to see if that helps:

debug software restart device-server

If that does not help, you can try changing the 'scheduled time' for download and install. This helped me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Ramya

L7 Applicator

Hello Fahad,

Could you please check the management-server logs on your PAN firewall.

Thanks

Hi Hulk,

worked like a charm :smileylove:

L4 Transporter

Hi

I have same issue, it's not connected to any updated version. It's happend from time to time. I have case opened but without any progress in resolving this issue since November!!!

In my case - if it doesnt instal automatically I was able to download and install manuall every time. Do You?

Regards

Slawek

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!