Scheduled Configuration export From Panorama To SFTP server

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Scheduled Configuration export From Panorama To SFTP server

Hi Team,

I have configured Scheduled Configuration export to linux SFTP server, it doesn't work.

Hence I'm using default sftp port 22. But in configuration I could only saw the option that can export only using FTP or SCP.

I've tried using winSCP its working. But when I tried using cli command to export the "configuration.xml" file from panorama to SFTP server with port 22 it's not working.

In Panorama when tried using CLI command to export the "config.xml" file I found only FTP & TFTP not SFTP. 

admin@BSDCPanorama-01(primary-active)> tftp export configuration remote-port 22 from Snap_18042020 to 172.21.32.4
mode set to octet
Connected to 172.21.32.4 (172.21.32.4), port 22
putting /opt/pancfg/mgmt/saved-configs/Snap_18042020 to 172.21.32.4:Snap_18042020 [octet]
Transfer timed out.
admin@BSDCPanorama-01(primary-active)>

1. Does SFTP supports to export the configuration from panorama? 

2. Can we export the configuration.xml file to SFTP server using SCP?

If yes please clarify how to accept the host key.

when tried test scp server connection getting below error:

Sethupathi_0-1587543496868.png

Can any one please help us here! Didn't found any related articles about this query.

-

Regards,

Sethu

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Re: Scheduled Configuration export From Panorama To SFTP server

The supported protocols are tftp, ftp and scp

reaper - PANgurus.com
I drink and I know things
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!