Security Based EDLs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Security Based EDLs

L6 Presenter

I am trying out a PoC for Palo for a specific threat purpose.  The box came with some EDLs that I didn't expect and figured I'd share here.  They seem to cover a wide range of threats that would be really benefical for others to have deployed.

I'd just caution to take extra care in your production enviornment when implementing these blocks looking out for unintended consequences.

EDLs.PNG

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Did you find these on your 5260 PoC box? If yes, then these are probably configured by the admin that was able to play with this monster prior to you 😉

Yeah, they came predefined on the PoC box I'm working with.  I'll probably end up integrating them into our prod environment. 

Here are the ones we use. The Team-Cymru is not valid and we are removing it soon.

image.png

@OtakarKlier wrote:

Here are the ones we use. The Team-Cymru is not valid and we are removing it soon.

image.png

Looks like these are the same ones enabled on this 5260.  I just didn't have the original URL in my screenshot as I wasn't sure where they came from and didn't know if I should share them:

EDLs.PNG

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!