Single sign-on-error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Single sign-on-error

L0 Member

I am not able to create any case on support portal and getting the following error:

"We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help."

Kindly help

Shyam Chandra Biswas
4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/login-assistance
Go there and fill out the login assistance form.

L0 Member

Not sure if it's working for someone, but after filling out the form, it was a dead-end for me.

L0 Member

any solutions ?!?

I can't access the portal anymore ... I get "We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on. Contact your Salesforce admin for help." or 

Error:
An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact support.

I have already open a ticket, but 3 days is passed, we are Solution Partner and need help to acces the portal.

Thank you

Community Team Member

Hi @MrStock ,

The LIVEcommunity can't help with this.

Go here and fill out the login assistance form:

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/services/support/login-assistance

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!