Terminal Server Agent Installation on Windows Server 2016 (with secure Boot enabled)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Terminal Server Agent Installation on Windows Server 2016 (with secure Boot enabled)

L7 Applicator

Hi,

Does anyone managed to install the terminal server agent version 8.0.0 on a windows server 2016 with secure boot enabled?

Unfortunately I only get a message (after the installation) when the service is about to get startet that a digitally signed driver is required.

Anyone else having this problem or maybe already a solution?

Regards,

Remo

2 REPLIES 2

We're at 6.5 months since RTM. Have you heard anything on official User-ID support? I'd like to get all my DC's up to 2016 soon.

Unfortunately all informations I received from support is that it is not supported yet (as you can see here: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/global/compatibility-matrix/user-id-agent/where-can-i...)
And both, the UID and the TS Agent, have, as far as I know, no official release date yet. So to have a fully supported installation you have to wait ... maybe it works with secure boot disabled, but I didn't try that.
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!