the new versions are not shown in the panorama gui

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

the new versions are not shown in the panorama gui

L1 Bithead

Hello community

When I have to update my panorama to a new version I go to the software tab and I press the button. Check now they do not show me the new versions I only see the version that is installed in the panorama.

Is there any solution to show the new versions?

greetings to all

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Might need a bit more info, are you looking on the panorama software tab or the panorama device deployment software tab? what version are you on now? if you are on 8.1.9 then there are no newer versions. You could log into your support portal and download the OS version you want that way. 

Make sure your config is using the correct update server and your liceneses are still valid. You should see these as the latest M-100 versions:

ssdffcaam.png

I am referring to the software tab I am in version 9.0.0 it is supposed that when I press the check now button the new versions of 9.0.x have to appear.

Before making the upgrade to version 9.0.0 the panorama had the version 8.1.9, I had to download the 9.0.0 from the page and manually upload it because when I pressed the check now button nothing appeared only the version in which I was at that moment

@Efrain_Olmos 
So basic questions would be if the device is actually under support to have access to new releases, and if you actually have the routing/policies setup so it can actually check for updates properly. As you were seeing the same behavior previously it could be either of the above. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!