Tunnel between PaloAlto and PaloAlto

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Tunnel between PaloAlto and PaloAlto

L4 Transporter

Hello,

i'm trying to get this constellation running:

Two PA 200 behind a DSL-Home-Router and a firewall with a fixed public IP at the passive site.

overview.jpg

This image is just an example how it looks like....

First i want to get the active site ("PA-Active"; PA 200; Version 5.0.6) running...

I configured the IKE Gateway, Tunnel interface and also the IPSec Tunnel, but the PA doesn't want to establish/initialize the connection at all...I cannot see any log files in "traffic" either in "system"...Firewall policies should allow the traffic...

Here are the settings i made:

router.jpg

tunnel.jpg

interface.jpg

ipsec.jpg

ike.jpg

Can someone help? Did i missed a config?

16 REPLIES 16

L4 Transporter

hi,

it seems to work now. But the problem was the ISP at the other side (doesn't allowed the protocols). After switching to an other public subnet it works. Thanks a lot guys!

Good to hear it's working. Can you please mark this question as answered?

• 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!