Unable to get support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to get support

L0 Member

We cant go online to submit a support case because no products come up when entering any of our devices. Called support and entered our serial number but it will not take because we must submit a case online first. Called back and this time tried to submit a administrative case thinking I could get someone to help, nope

Called back and chose dont have serial number option, was on hold for 15 minutes then disconnected. called back and this time after about 10 minutes pressed 1 for call back. but after 2 hours still no calls. 

Tried entering serial number online but says its not found. tried going through inventory and nothing is listed, tried registering it but it says it registered already. 

EVERY attempt has led me to a roadblock.

Can Someone PLEASE tell me how to get support?

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Is it possible you're logged into the wrong support account? Otherwise I would reach out to your sales team and they should be able to reach out to someone for you.

Thank you for the reply.

Yea, it seems like that but I cant get through to anyone to get it straightened out. 

Do you have the account selector at the top of the support portal website to change the account there?

Screenshot_20230827_085523_Chrome.jpg

Or when you navigate to Products and then assets, is the device you are looking for listed there? 

And lastly, did you choose the right categoriy/product for the case, as it might filter already the asstes you are shown depending on this.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!