Using User ID Agent with Exchange servers and event ID's

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Using User ID Agent with Exchange servers and event ID's

Not applicable

I have the user Identification agent up and running against my domain controllers and exchange servers, but I am not seeing any mappings coming from the exchange server from users connecting using Active Sync from phones.

When I run "show user ip-user-mapping" it shows up with a lot of mappings, but the source is AD, not exchange and the IP addresses of the phones is showing up as UNKNOWN

Do I need a group policy for the exchange server to audit a certain type of event for Active Sync connections for the user ID agent to pick this up?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

How is your pan-agents configured?

If im not mistaken you need to type something in the ipfilter field in order for the pan-agent to start pickup this information.

Not applicable

The only search filter is for Novell eDirectory.  The agent setup is pretty stock standard otherwise.  The Exchange server has the drop down box set to "Microsoft Exchange" so I would assume that they would pick up the required information from there.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!