virus siganture fine control

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

virus siganture fine control

L3 Networker

Hello all.

I’d like to fine control about virus signature. Is it possible??

if virus AAA comes into network through HTTP, i'd like to trigger with alert.

(HTTP is a block as default. and i set a default rule.)
but virus BBB also comes into network through HTTP, i'd like to block.

Please let me know the best practice of reach my goal,  if it is impossible.

Thanks,

Eugene.

3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable

Sure....If you go into the anti-spyware profile, just  change the Anti-spyware from simple to custom

no..no..

i already know that anti-spyware is available to fine tune.

what i want is a fine tune of anti-virus.

l'd like to know the way, if it is possible to fine tune with cli or other ways.

Please let me know about fine tuning of Anti-Virus.

Thanks,

Eugene.

Though its possible to fine tune from the CLI the act of it prohibitively difficult, each string execution would be extremely long as you can only modify a single line at a time. And just to make it more difficult you need to realize that you will be dealing with potentially millions of lines. For this reason there is no "how to" document and we in support would be hard pressed to troubleshoot your efforts, more likely if a problem is encountered we would revert rather than debug.

~Phil

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!