VPN Ipsec SitetoSite DynDNS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VPN Ipsec SitetoSite DynDNS

L4 Transporter

Good afternoon everyone, a question, is it possible to set up a Site-to-Site VPN between two sites with Dynamica IP, but that have each their FQDN with DynDns services.

Example:

Site 1: FQDN: mysite1.dynalias.net ( DynDNS )
Site 2: FQDN: mysite2.dynalias.net ( DynDNS )

Please can you help me and confirm exactly if this configuration is supported. Both ends would be identified by a FQDN (DYNDNS services).

Please help me to confirm if this configuration is supported by Palo Alto.

Thank a Lot, I remain attentive

High Sticker
3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Looks similar to your other post.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/vpn-two-interconnected-sites-public-ip-dhcp-dynd...

Do you have additional questions that have not been answered?

Regards,

@OtakarKlier 

Hello good afternoon, the answer to use None in the "Local IP Address section is already answered, that is OK

The overall question is to confirm if it is feasible to set up a VPN between two sites with DynDNS, i.e. using an FQDN provided by DynDNS.
To confirm if there is any doubt that between the two sites with this configuration, i.e. dynamic IPs but each with its FQDN and DynDNS services.

In short, whether or not it is feasible to configure a vpn with two sites with DynDNS (FQDN).

Greetings, thank you very much and very attentive to your comments.

High Sticker

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!