we're starting to get "WildFire Public Cloud channel registration received invalid cloud info"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

we're starting to get "WildFire Public Cloud channel registration received invalid cloud info"

L3 Networker

SYSTEM ALERT : high : WildFire Public Cloud channel registration received invalid cloud info"

errors all of a sudden. No change on our side.

varrcvr.log only reports

2015-11-24 08:25:24.386 -0500 Error:  pan_fbd_fwd_report_process(pan_fbd_fwd.c:4029): pan_fbd_cloud_getreport() failed"

2015-11-24 07:33:35.334 -0500 check wildfire license: valid license

any ideas?

7.0.3 btw

6 REPLIES 6

L3 Networker

they are having widespread public cloud issues. no update provided to me still

L4 Transporter

Good afternoon.

We are aware of the connectivity issue customers are experiencing with Wildfire cloud and are actively investigating. Do you have a support case related to this problem?

If so, please post the number, and we will update you when we have further information available.

If no, please feel free to open a support case for tracking.

Yes, I have a case open and the issue has been ongoing for 24+ hours without an update. A 24+ hour cloud outage does not look good.

I understand your frustration.

Do you have a case number for reference? I will ensure you receive an update when the problem is resolved.

L4 Transporter

Outage is still intermittent. 

WHy does the entire palo customer base need to open a ticket in order to get updates when an outage will be resolved? Can't you simply post it here or better yet - add a status page to your site? (mind blown)

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!