where is stats-dump refer to the following logdb-quota?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

where is stats-dump refer to the following logdb-quota?

L3 Networker

Hello~,

I feel like that When do export stats-dump file, stats-dump doesn't refer to original traffic log.

what do you all think about that?

it depends on customer network size until traffic full.

Traffic Logs have stored only for two days.

Related logs more store logs than traffic log in ACC.

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Probably getting condensed version but you can make it more granular by expanding the dates as shown below. I believe default behavior is 7 days

admin@PA200>scp export stats-dump start-time equal 2012/08/01@00:00:00 end-time equal2012/08/22@00:00:00 to user@remotehost:/statsdump_123.tar.gz

actually, I have known that

but,,

logdb.png

we can see disk quota about kind of log.

I guess that when stats-dump command, stats dump use trsum, thsum, appstatdb

when I see avr report, stats-dump doesn't need to refer to original traffic logs in my opinion

ACC tab is similar to avr

I am confused

What do you think about that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!