Wildfire WF-500 configuration with 2 nodes in HA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Wildfire WF-500 configuration with 2 nodes in HA

L1 Bithead

Hi Team,

I have a query regarding the HA configuration in WF-500 Private cloud for 2 devices in the cluster.

I have found the document if there are multiple devices/nodes in the cluster.

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/wildfire/9-1/wildfire-admin/wildfire-appliance-clusters/wildfire-a...

If there are 2 WF-500 devices in HA, how the controller should be configured?

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @Pankaj_Dhobe ,

The procedure in Deploy a Wildfire Cluster shows how to create and configure a WildFire HA (high availability) pair and to add additional appliance nodes to a cluster.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hi @JayGolf 

Greetings!

If 2 wildfire WF-500 devices are in culture and for that we want to configure wildfire private cloud IP in the firewall settings under Device > Setup > Wildfire, which IP address do we have to configure?

Because there is an option to add only one IP address.

Also, let me know if we can configure a common cluster IP address for the wildfire cluster to configure it under firewall settings as mentioned above.

Or do we have to configure an FQDN which can resolve both management IP addresses of the wildfire WF-500?

Please let me know if you have any other solution.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!