Workflow interruption by wa_3rd_party_host_64.exe interfering with app focus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Workflow interruption by wa_3rd_party_host_64.exe interfering with app focus

L0 Member

When I am working in ANY other program I find  many times my workflow is being interrupted and  current program looses focus when  wa_3rd_party_host_64.exe has started.

Is anyone else getting a problem like this?

How often should my active  vpn  be triggering  wa_3rd_party_host_64.exe ?  

See attached EVERY time I see these processes current program looses focus and does not return. It even  happens when I am in the middle of typing text. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@ScottQ,

I've never heard of anyone running into issues with OPSWAT and it taking focus away from the active application. That would be unexpected behavior that shouldn't be taking place. 

The default HIP check interval is every hour. This can be modified by the firewall administrator however if they want to modify the default value, so don't take that hour figure as gospel. The majority of environments will leave it set to the hour default value instead of overriding the default. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!