Allow VPN with and without a cert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Allow VPN with and without a cert

L1 Bithead

Hello

Is it possible to have one gateway with two agents, one that uses on-demand with leap user name and password (no cert) and another that uses pre-login with a cert?

When I follow the instructions I have to put the cert on the Gateway and when I do, any user without the cert can't connect.

Since everyone is at home it's hard to push out a cert right now, but I would like to be able to test pre-login with a cert without breaking the VPN for everyone.

Thank you

/Mats

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Resolved.

I had to set the gateway authentication to "YES" (Allow Authentication with User Credentials OR Client Certificate) and then make sure the certificate profile to have a username field.

Thank you for looking at this

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Resolved.

I had to set the gateway authentication to "YES" (Allow Authentication with User Credentials OR Client Certificate) and then make sure the certificate profile to have a username field.

Thank you for looking at this

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!