Force HIP Check for a failing users

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Force HIP Check for a failing users

L0 Member

I have all my HIP Obj and Profiles built and I have a few users who are matching on not "match domain" but there domain is correct on the PC when we check.  Everyone else is matching correctly.   

When I run the debug user-id dump hip report it shows the domain as incorrect under host-info from CLI;   <domain>xxx.xxxxx.com</domain>.  Is there a way to clear the host info on the Palo Firewall so it pulls fresh host-info from the client.  Would be nice to do this without needing to ask the user to do it from the GP Client.

can you just delete the pan_gp_hrpt.xml file?

Thank you, 

Kevin

3 REPLIES 3

L0 Member

I have not tried clearing cache I will try this and let you know. 

Did the cache clearing help with the HIP check ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!