Globalprotect Agent

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect Agent

L0 Member

Hi, 

Global protect agent will work in windows 11.

Regards,

Suresh S

5 REPLIES 5

L7 Applicator

Right now the answer is: maybe.

But so far it isn't officially supported. As soon as it is released officially or at least short after, I expect there will be a release that will officially support windows 11.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Vinayaksuresh,

I haven't had a chance to install it yet, but with Windows 11 being released to Insider Preview groups we can actually start testing compatibility and such. As @Remo already mentioned, it certainly isn't supported and could break with further updates until it's actually fully supported by PAN.

L0 Member

I had global protect installed before upgrading to windows 11.

It does connect and retrieves routes, but RDP is not working.

Neither ping not web browser to internal devices.

I am on 5.2.8

L1 Bithead

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know when Palo will officially support Windows 11 for GlobalProtect since Windows 11 is officially out?

Thank you in advance.

Hi 

I confirmed with TAC today that support will be in 5.2.10 - but they don't have a ETA for this release yet 😞

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!