GP connection issues while in Mexicvo and Dubai

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GP connection issues while in Mexicvo and Dubai

L1 Bithead

We have multipe clients in Mexico and Dubai that are having issues with the GP client (5.2.9-35) connecting.  I have a ticket opened but figured I woudl post as well. 

16 REPLIES 16

L1 Bithead

Apologies on the Typo. 

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@PNevs,

What error message are they actually receiving on the agent? Have you looked at the PanGPS logs to verify what the service logs are actually saying? Do you have any restrictions on your portals/gateways that would limit the client from connecting from Mexico or Dubai?

Thanks for the reply BP. I am trying to get all that data you reference now. So far we only have that they cannot connect.  I have not even thought about any restrictions. I will look into that.

L1 Bithead

Hi there, you may get pangps log according to this step

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClaLCAS 

then you should be able to narrow down the issue if it's due to network issues , certificates, gateway issues 

you can paste the error here so we can understand more detailed about the issue that you're experiencing

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!