GP connection issues while in Mexicvo and Dubai

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP connection issues while in Mexicvo and Dubai

L2 Linker

We have multipe clients in Mexico and Dubai that are having issues with the GP client (5.2.9-35) connecting.  I have a ticket opened but figured I woudl post as well. 

16 REPLIES 16

@PNevs,

It's not the client config; if a matching client config wasn't found (IE: If you were only allowing US as a region or otherwise not allowing MX or whatever Dubai is), it would actually give that as an error message when you tried to connect and it was unable to find a matching client configuration. That can be ruled out at this point.

The logs indicate that the gateways are in manual select mode, while your configuration is set to Auto Discovery. Can you manually connect to the gateways in question without issue from these locations? If you modify the gateways in question on this config to actually prioritize them are the agents able to connect? 

Awesome idea. I am reaching out now to see if we can connect with one of the clients. 

• 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!