GP on Android - The network connection is unreachable or the portal is unresponsive. Check the network connection and reconnect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP on Android - The network connection is unreachable or the portal is unresponsive. Check the network connection and reconnect

L2 Linker

Hi,

We get an error "The network connection is unreachable or the portal is unresponsive. Check the network connection and reconnect." while connecting to GP with an agent installed on Android device.

The thing is that some Android devices works fine while other get this error. We can't say where is the problem exactly (it seem to be within the device it self).

From the logs of the agent it seem to be an issue with the ssl. Does anyone have a clue (from the logs) what can be the problem?

I attached an image from the Android device from the GP agent and also logs from that agent.

Please help as you can.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

L2 Linker

I would get a similar error when I had an expired certificate.

L2 Linker

The cert isn't expired.
Some android devices works fine while other get the error message.

On your Device > Certificate Management > SSL/TLS Service Profile, try using Min Version: TLSv1.1.

Did that also and still the same.

We also limited the max version to 1.2 - still facing the same issue.

L2 Linker

In the image you sent, I see Wi-Fi is on.  Can you disable it and try again?

L2 Linker

We are facing the same issue, any fixed can be applied?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!