My site is not running when we used GlobalProtect VPN.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

My site is not running when we used GlobalProtect VPN.

L0 Member

Previously, when I used to run the site without GlobalProtect VPN, then my site was run, but since I have connected GlobalProtect VPN, my site does not run. My site runs everywhere, not on Globalprotect. How can I solve this problem, please give some solution.

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

Hi @RohanArya61 

There are few things you can do to isolate the issue. 

1: Check the Global protect firewall logs for the logs with respect to the website you are trying to access to make sure it not blocked.

2: Perform packet capture on the firewall for source IP and destination as the site IP if no block logs on firewall. 

3: It is possible your public IP on firewall might just be blocked on the server.

4: If using SSL decryption on the firewall, add a rule to bypass SSL decryption for this site and check if that works. 

Hope this helps,

Yogesh 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!