Will We See You at Ignite on Tour: Denver?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will We See You at Ignite on Tour: Denver?

Community Team Member

**Comments now closed - thank you to those who participated in the discussion area!*

emgarcia_0-1718101361311.png

Comment down below for a chance to win a Palo Alto Networks branded backpack! 

if you attended Ignite on Tour: Denver on June 11, 2024, comment and tell us what you liked about it!

Good luck to those who enter and thank you for participating! 

12 REPLIES 12

L0 Member

Cheryl is the bees knees! 

L0 Member

A lot of different security related stuff.   😅

L0 Member

Looking forward to it.  

L0 Member

Excited for the show to kick off!

L0 Member

We’re in for a good time.

L0 Member

Fuel User Group seemed cool! 🙂

L0 Member

Great event!

L0 Member

First time coming to Ignite and had a blast!

L0 Member

it was great event, thanks for hosting!

L0 Member

Much appreciated event, thanks! When is the next Ignite on Tour roadshow event coming up?

L0 Member

👏 Just love mile high city, its a great place to host 👏

L0 Member

Good day, Emgarcia. I thoroughly enjoyed the event. Somewhat new to Palo Alto, the event offered more than I anticipated. Unfortunately, I could not attend every lab or insights sessions, but the guest speakers and platform demonstration, for me, was the highlight of the conference. I can't wait discuss strategy, implementation, and scale with our internal teams. 

Looking forward to the next event, I'd also like to offer feedback. Is there a survey? Additionally, will future events be hosted longer?

• 12 replies
  • 4 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!