Scheduled Reports not recieving from IoT Portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Scheduled Reports not recieving from IoT Portal

L2 Linker

Hi All,

I had a problem with scheduling IoT portal reports. I tried with different couple of report type but its not coming scheduled way. 

YEmreSeven_2-1665561167798.png

When I tried to generate Summary report manually, reciving mail with subject "Report generation failed"

YEmreSeven_1-1665560342512.png

Risk reports working successfully on manual way. But we want to recieve it scheduled way.

Is anyone facing this behavior?

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

Hey YEmreSeven, looks like the report generation is failed for the inventory reports on the API front when it is sent to the email.

But, the scheduled reports can be viewed (shown below) as an interim workaround and can further be saved until the email notification API gets fixed for the inventory reports. 

kthumula_0-1665595536974.png

L2 Linker

Hello Kthumula, thanks for workaround solution. I agree with you, also my recommendation to my customer take reports with this way. I just want to report this problem to related team.

L2 Linker

Hi Deres, thank you for your post. I tried with 2 different email domain which I am the admin email gateway one of them. By the way I can recieve risk reports manually. Also I can recieve the failure notification either. I think reports are not empty because when I tried to see on IoT portal as Kthumula recommendation. I can see reports with full of data.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!