EDL and FQDN ID Tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

EDL and FQDN ID Tools

L0 Member

Community,

I wanted to provide an announcement of a couple of open source tools that I have written and published for External Dynamic Lists (EDL) manager as well as a method for identifying domains in use for SaaS applications that can be used independently or in conjunction with each other.

The primary project name for the EDL manager is KineticLull, written and hosted in a Django development environment, which as of its initial release has the ability to provide a web managed EDLs that include independent ACLs, integrated documentation and API capability for scripting.  The complimentary browser extensions to the EDL manager can be found for Firefox and Chrome under the project name GhostHunter.

Should you wish to contribute to KineticLull, feel free to fork and PR.  I do not currently have a roadmap or additional issues published, but there are some minor things under the hood that need to be baked, are currently commented out and ultimately need to be ironed out that will provide some automation functionality.  And of course, I'd always be interested in FRs. >> Link

1 REPLY 1

Community Team Member

Hi @Pants_McGee ,

Great initiative.  Thanks for your LIVE contribution.

Looking forward to read some users feedback on this !

Kind regards,

Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!