getting system alerts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

getting system alerts

Hi Team,

frequently we were getting system alerts as " PANDB: Authentication or Client Certificate failure"  after restarted the management server we didn't get error for PANDB, but now we are getting " failed to resolve host wildfire paloaltonetwork.com"

sujithGovindaraj_0-1681716245223.png

kindly help me to resolve this case and please let me know why we got PANDB error 

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi SujithGovindaraj,

(a) I believe at a minimum DNS needs to be configured on the firewall

(b) The PA FW needs to be able to access the DNS server ( security rule ) if applicable, and

(c) Palo alto updates need to be allowed from FW to Palo Alto update servers (security rule) and these applications configured paloalto-updates & paloalto-wildfire-cloud and others if needed

Thank you for information.

This issue has been resolved once updated recent wildfire version.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!