Commit issue after upgrade Panorama 9.1.13-h3

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Commit issue after upgrade Panorama 9.1.13-h3

L1 Bithead

After upgrade panorama to 9.1.13-h3 version, I faced with some problems. ( 9.1.13-h3>preferred release)

When Location Shared is selected when changes are made to the objects on the panorama, it does not commit to all related devices.In this version, when it is Shared, it automatically commits the location to all relevant branches without selecting any branch in our previous uses. Also I couldn't find anything in known issues that is related to my problem. 

Any solutions will be awesome,

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for the post @talha.temel

would it be possible to get more details? Is this happening while committing to Panorama or when pushing configuration to managed Firewalls? Does it give any error? If yes, could you please share it?

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

Hello PavelK,

When we select location shared and commit the changed configs, they are not applying to all devices. before the version changed, actually there were no problem to applying all devices. nothing changed without version. actualy it's happened on the customer side. and right now i don't have any ss. maybe 

Thanks and regards,

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!