Push Config Fail with error message "Configuration Transformation Failed"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Push Config Fail with error message "Configuration Transformation Failed"

L1 Bithead

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in prisma access configuration, i face an issue with prisma access cloud managed in the beginning of configuration when onboard mobile users and service connection.

The problem is fail to push config with only error message "Configuration Transformation Failed", event i delete configuration of service connection and disable global protect still unable to push policy with same error.

Please advice is there any way to get more detail regarding the problem ? Really appreciate for any comments.

Thank you.

Blackpire
2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi @ilhamsyuhada.  This appears to be a backend issue in the cloud management platform.  I would suggest opening a support ticket on this in order to resolve and correct the issue.

L1 Bithead

Hi @rhagen Thank you for advice, currently case is already handled by TAC engineer and already escalated to backend team.

Blackpire
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!