Explicit Proxy: Is it only for RA VPN users ? Can I use for a certain Servers which doesnt have URL filter ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Explicit Proxy: Is it only for RA VPN users ? Can I use for a certain Servers which doesnt have URL filter ?

L2 Linker

Hi 

I have this question .

We use Prisma Access SASE and SD-WAN:

Background: One of our On Prem FW has an expired URL Filter license. We have some Test servers and they are not doing URL Filter any more. Is it possible that we use PAC file to redirect the Web Traffic to Prisma Access ? 

1. Is Explicit proxy in Prisma Access/Strata Cloud Manager for Mobile users only ? like the SASE VPN users ?

2. If we enable Explicit Proxy feature. will it cause any problem or impact on all existing users? Because we don't have any Pac file on the existing mobile users. At this moment feature is disabled. So, I would like to know if enabling feature will affect the existing users ??

Ariq_Aziz_0-1729132575787.png

note: We have no issue with the mobile users. Just want to make sure certain test servers gets url filtered. 

Thanks
AA

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!