Prisma accees cloud managed or panorama managed, what's better???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Prisma accees cloud managed or panorama managed, what's better???

L1 Bithead

Hi Team,
I'm confused about what's better to implement if Prisma access cloud-managed or panorama managed?

I read the compatibility matrix the limitations of each one ( well, limitations on cloud-managed). My client wants to do rapid onboarding to secure remote users but he doesn't have panorama so I though, Prisma access "cloud-managed" could be one option, but I read that one core license to Prisma access is: panorama so I confused. When I should use Prisma access cloud-managed either Prisma access panorama managed?

Somebody has implemented Prisma access cloud-managed and what are limitations or problems had?

in your experiences what would be recommended?

thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

The list of features supported via both is different as of now. It would better to review these difference and make a decision as per the company needed

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/prisma-access/prisma-access-cloud-managed-admin/get-started...

~ Sai Srivastava Tumuluri ~
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!