Big query iam policy bindings

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Big query iam policy bindings

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I wanted to get a report in gcp for users that have policy bindings in bigquery tables but the results por iam and resource cloud manager doesn´t show me all the direct bindings only those from the IAM roles.

Is there a way to get that information in prisma?

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi,

You can search for the results of all resources that are granted access to BigQuery by using the following RQL under the "Investigate" page. However you need to ensure that you are subscribed to our IAM module.

config from iam where source.cloud.type = 'GCP' AND dest.cloud.service.name = 'bigquery' will give you a good example and results to get started with what you're looking for. Then you can use the Graph or Table view to check your results in your preferred view.

I've attached a screenshot for reference:

CloudEngineer_0-1705601886412.png

Regards,

Brandon Goldstein, Sr. Customer Success Engineer, Prisma Cloud | PCCSE, GCP PCSE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!