Geolocation Address Groups

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Geolocation Address Groups

L0 Member

Does anyone know if you can create Geo-location address groups? I want to create a group for all the bad Countries instead of having to add all the Countries to every Geo-location rule.

Example: Add Russia, Crimea, North Korea, Iran, etc.. into a "Bad Countries" group  then apply that group into my inbound / outbound Geo-fencing rules.

As of now I have to add each bad Country individually to each Geo-fencing rule. I feel like this is a feature but can't figure it out.

Any guidance or recommendations on this would be very much appreciated.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

It is not currently supported. Please contact your Palo Alto Networks SE, and ask them to have your vote-up on FR ID: 1284.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

It is not currently supported. Please contact your Palo Alto Networks SE, and ask them to have your vote-up on FR ID: 1284.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!