Getting a Blank Report Pdf

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Getting a Blank Report Pdf

L3 Networker

In Firewall, the Logs is Displayed but Receiving a Mail pdf I get the Blanks Report As I see and reschedule the time and I get the pdf but what the reason I get the blank report that day 

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Reporting

Let’s configure automated reporting from the device to hit the inbox every month, week, or as needed. First, email profiles. Then report widgets/groups, lastly recurrence. 

• We will need an email profile. Go build a bogus gmail account, like myfirewall@gmail.com 
  • Populate a profile, from your bogus account using the smtp.gmail.com gateway, pictured below.
  • If you would like to encrypt these connections (both the more secure login methods, and stronger auth for data in motion, find this article to pull correct certs, import to NGFW, and create a server profile attached to this email profile).

NWilliams3_0-1624990494631.png

• Go to the monitor tab, scroll to the bottom. Manage custom reports, add, load template, and pull in each widget. 
  • If you would like to build a report to show traffic touching a specific rule, or sub-query, use the filter builder in the bottom right of the custom report menu.

NWilliams3_1-1624990495184.png

• Use the PDF Summary tab to build graphical reports as opposed to logs, CSVs, etc.
  • Report groups tab, create reports based off use (users, VPN, threat, traffic, etc.)

NWilliams3_2-1624990494430.png

• Now add in a email scheduler profile for your reports

NWilliams3_3-1624990494738.png

Farhan, are you able to verify you've replicated some of these steps from above? You don't need to follow the same email profile setup, but, you will want to import the widgets from templates if possible, and then group those widgets into report groups, and schedule those report groups.

Can you show me which report widgets you are trying to export, and their filters?

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.

Dear NWilliams3 Thank you for your Support but I get the report PDF proper now. I Change Nothing just change the scheduled time 2:00 to 17:00 to check  & I Get the Proper Report at 17:00 But Why the Previous Report PDF is Blank Only the Bootnets is Displayed on That Blank PDF

Each widget (risky users, botnet report) has a configurable time period. If you don't have traffic that matches the filter within the time limits you've set, it will show as blank.

Either, the event you want to see is not happening, the time period you are looking at isn't broad enough, or the widget is misconfigured.

Help the community! Add tags and mark solutions please.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!