Deny logs on the monitor traffic is not showing. please i need help

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Deny logs on the monitor traffic is not showing. please i need help

L1 Bithead

as you know that clicking on the monitor, it will appear all the allow and deny logs, but on my case i dont see any drop or deny on the logs.

please any help or idea.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for the post @thiqah-infra

unless you have a policy that will block your traffic, all traffic will hit default inter-zone policy that by default does not have logging enabled. If this is the case, then here is corresponding KB to enable logging: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClHkCAK

If this is not case, could you elaborate what rules and action you configured?

Kind Regards

Pavel

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

L1 Bithead

thank you for your quick response,

not the case already having many allow rule and as any firewall at the end deny everything else. so i have policy that will block the traffic but still deny logs not appearing on the monitor when i troubleshot. only seeing the allow logs.

thanks  

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for reply @thiqah-infra

If you have enabled log at session end, you will only see deny logs once session is closed. Could you confirm whether you see the traffic in session browser?

Kind Regards

Pavel

L1 Bithead

i dont this feature( enable log at session end), but confirm yes i can see the traffic in session browser

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Thank you for reply @thiqah-infra

this configuration is described in this KB: https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000Clt5CAC

Kind Regards

Pavel

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!