Need to disable 2fa google authentication for other user

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Need to disable 2fa google authentication for other user

L1 Bithead

Hi by mistake i had delete the 2fa google authenticator account  and now i am not able to login in xdr console without 2fa is there any way to disable the 2fa form other account.

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Hi @NitinYadav you can reach out to your team with Domain Administrator or Super User roles in the PANW Customer Support Portal and request them to enable 2FA for your account.

Hi @bbarmanroy  @2fa is already enable I need to disable but without 2fa i am not able to login to disable the same.

You cannot disable it by yourself as it is required to have 2FA. You'll need someone to remove your account from the CSP, and re-add you to go through the activation process to setup your 2FA from scratch.

While removing account from CSP is it will get impact to my other accounts on cortex weather my all account will get disappear ? 

CSP is the central authentication platform for XDR and some other products. So yes, all products that leverage CSP as the IDP will not work until you're onboarded again to the platform.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!