cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

MT out of sync issue

L2 Linker

Hi Team,

One of my customer accounts in multi-tenant setup appear to be out-of-sync despite successfully syncing. I have synced accounts from the Main Account UI using both the 'Sync all accounts' and 'Sync' individually selected accounts . The content appears to have propagated, however, when clicking 'Sync' subsequent times, there are many items that appear under the 'OVERRIDE' tab. added the server configuration

Key: server.config.forward.tenants
Value:selective.propagation.content.difference.use.synchash,selective.propagation.content.difference.use.hash

This resolve the issue but the customer today has opened a new case for the same. Now they report where some the tenant shows out of sync. Please guide next steps. I am attaching the screenshot.

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hey there,
well, normally the "override" comes from the same playbook (or content) already being on the tenant, like when Playbook ABC was already developed on the tenant. So I guess it would be good to check if there is any content duplicates and maybe clean them up, otherwise the issue will of course reappear every time as the name is a key for content identification. Switching to hash like you did definitely helps, but I am not sure if the UI is as selective when showing the conflict.

(Site note: I would also recommend doing some hygiene when developing, like using _Vx.y.z at the end of playbook names etc)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!