Search for playbooks using an specific subplaybook

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Search for playbooks using an specific subplaybook

L4 Transporter

Hello,

I'm changing a subplaybook which could affect to many playbooks. Is there a way to know in which playbooks are used this specific subplaybook?

4 REPLIES 4

L2 Linker

Hi @Josep 

Thank you for reaching out about this.

If you are looking for a subplaybook in playbooks, you can search for it in Playbook Library page by using task.name: ""

The result will display all of playbooks that includes the subplaybook that you searched for.

L1 Bithead

This allows to search by task name... but if we change the task name for example to "enrich IPs" but the subplaybook name is "Custom IP Enrichment" than this will not find those playbooks. Any option to search by the name of executed subplaybook or automation? 

Hello,

I solved it  exporting the XSOAR data and searching for automation name inside the folder downloaded.

Steps:

1. "Settings"->"About"->"Torubleshooting"->At the end of it, in "Custom content" click Export.

2. Unzip the file.

3. Open the folder in any editor, "Notepad" or "Visual Studio Code".

4. Right click on the folder inside the editor.

5. "Search" or "Find" by keywords(automation name, playbook name, operators)

6. Results will show the automation, lists, playbooks using the keyword.

Thank you for sharing your.. let's call it 'workaround' in detail, Josep.
I had the challenge to find all playbooks where a specific configuration bit was used.

Your solution did the job!

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!