Evertyime I run the playbook the old values appear again in the "Incident field" setting.
I tried to :
- Edit the field with the new values and save it.
- Completely delete the field and create is again.
- Deleted "field associated with the question" in the playbook and re-configured it again.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Hi @MarcoHersbach, You might need to raise a support request to get this issue fixed. Other things you can check if order of likelihood.
- Ensure that there is no field-trigger script. If the script returns false or error out the field value will revert
- Check the role field of the incident to ensure that you are allowed to make changes
- Check if you have one-way mirroring enabled for that incident type
- Empty browser cache and reload Cortex
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!