XSOAR Dashboards

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

XSOAR Dashboards

L0 Member

Looking for a dashboard to pull bandwidth usage from PANOS into XSOAR. 

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Sadly I didn't find a widget for this information in the out of the box list. My recommendation is to create a script and tag it with the widget tag. You can use the tag as per done on DBotClosedIncidentsPercentage.

Please watch this video on how to create the widget itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKd6NSA7oS0

L5 Sessionator

Hi @MarkDupuis, this should be possible. If you're already receiving PANOS incidents inside XSOAR, you will need to map the bytesIN and bytesOUT to a XSOAR field that are of type Number.

Once you have the above, you can then create a chart widget like below. This uses the number field to generate a SUM that can then be used with the Number chart.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 11.22.50 AM.png

On a side note, I just want to mentioned that XSOAR is a incident management platform, this bandwidth usage use case is better implement in a log management (SIEM) or data visualisation platforms. Incidents in XSOAR are heavy and complex when compared to a log from a SIEM solution. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!