Check Point R80.10 import / show package

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Check Point R80.10 import / show package

L3 Networker

Hello,

Has anyone managed to get a R80.10 import completed based on the show package output?

I've got the import of the address objects/services/.. but only the global access policy layer seems to get imported. They are present if I look at the contents of the json/html files inside of the package though. If I try to import the .json rulebase using the R80 import tab it reads a syntax error, malformed JSON. Any known tricks to get the others imported as well?

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

to verify and debug the json format of the file you can open it using firefox. If there is a json formatting error with the file firefox usually will provide the line and character location(s) of the characters causing the json format to be considered invalid.

L3 Networker

I checked and the file is indeed incorrectly formatted to JSON standards, but after running the export again, and then again on a completly other R80.10 management server, I found those were also incorrectly formatted to the standards -and hence would be 'normal'... Are you willing to take a look at it? I know the feature is in beta though.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!