error on importing checkpoint rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

error on importing checkpoint rules

L1 Bithead

have any of you encoutered this error when migrating from Checkpoint R77

clipboard_image_0.png

is this an error on objects.c or on the rulebase_5_0.fws since the error is not detailed

tganks

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

It seems to me that the parser was expecting to find a service/protocol but it did find a space or something similar.

Which version of Expedition are you using now?

I would recommend that, if you see that there are some services which protocol has not been correctly captured, contact with fwmigrate at paloaltonetworks dot com.

I am using version 1.1.41.1 anyway looks like i will email then since I already got a fresh backup from client and still same issue

thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!