User-ID based rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User-ID based rules

L2 Linker

Hi everybody,

I would like to do add User identity into set of selected rules using multiedit tool, but I'm able to add only known or unknown user, not specific group. Is there a way how to do it offline - just add full path (CN, DN..) of user group? (I don't have an access to AD for Expedition connector during migration).

Thank you,

Jan 

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

You should be able to type the name of the user in the edit view.

Even by default it will give you the predefined options (pre-logon, known user and unknown), you can also type the text that should refer to your user or group.

HI @dgildelaig,

you're right, you can manually type in the value and click save, but the value is not saved.

Thank you,

Jan 

Can you send me a screenshot to fwmigrate@paloaltonetworks.com?

I want to reproduce it on my side with the same User text that you are entering to see why doesn't it save

Hi @dgildelaig,

Sent. Thank you,

Jan

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!