able to block tor browser proxy ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

able to block tor browser proxy ?

Not applicable

Hi,

I have block many proxy/anonymiser, like ultrasurf, freegate and many mores.

But i cannot find a way to block TOR browser.

The browser/proxy client is on this site :

https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

Just to let you know that i fill the form to get a new apps in the palo alto box.

But will waiting for a new apps to be added,  i need to know if someone have find a way to block it?

I have also Brightcloud "proxy" cat block.  But that not blocking the client to start.  Its block the web site www.torproject.org, but not the client if its already installed.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hi,

We already have an application for tor in the application database. Did you try using that application ?

Thanks,

Sandeep T

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Hi,

We already have an application for tor in the application database. Did you try using that application ?

Thanks,

Sandeep T

Capture.PNG

I have use the search apps engin with TOR word and only find tor2web.

I have look closer, without using search engin and find it. And yes its blocking

thanks

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!