Agentless USER-ID - no matched record

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Agentless USER-ID - no matched record

L2 Linker

Good Day

I have a PAN-5050 configure for agentless USER-ID to a W2K8 AD. We were getting user ids/ips in the logs but now we're not. The server-monitor is connect and now errors or failures to connect. When I do the cli commands (show user userids, show user ip-user-mapping all) we see the user ids/ip list, but is I do a (show user ip-user-mapping ip ip/netmask I get "No matched record"

This is disturbing for this was working no problem before Christmas. Not sure what to think.

Dana

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Solved the issued it was the the User-ID timeouts.... it disabled it and now it will never time out. 

My advise is never enable it.

Thanks

Dana

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hey Dana,

Could you post some screenshots to show what is happening?

You could give the process a kick,

> debug software restart user-id

If you're running v7 you'll need to add 'process' in between restart and user-id.

regards,

Ben

Didn't work....... I'll get some screenshot up today

OK the user name and ip are showing up now not as unknown, all I know is the IP changed in Dec 2015, and the AD just seemed to catch up.... 

Thanks

Dana

Solved the issued it was the the User-ID timeouts.... it disabled it and now it will never time out. 

My advise is never enable it.

Thanks

Dana

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!