anyone using OCSP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

anyone using OCSP?

L1 Bithead

got an issue where 2 of the 4 gateways work with OCSP  after upgrading to 10.1.10-h2

do we need to go to 10.2?  or 11.

so we have 2 on 10.0.8 and 2 on 10.1.10-h2 working with OCSP

2 on older version, we had to downgrade to get it to work.  

2 old version were build from 2017/2018 azure VM where as the 2 working on 10.1.10-hs are from a 2020 azure vm image

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @StevePayne ,

I would first double-check if any changes were made and troubleshoot the OCSP issue you are experiencing. I currently do not see OCSP issues in the 10.1.10-h2 known issues. I would go for 10.2 and test it out (unless there is a need for 11.0 new features) since you already running 10 code and review the 10.2 release notes . The current preferred release for 10.2 is 10.2.5.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thanks for the reply

the config is the same on all 4,

i have just got OCSP working on my preprod (was build 2017 too) and it wont work with OCSP on 10.1.10-h2,  yet rolled back to 10.0.8 and works fine.

looks like we might have to rebuilt 2 gateways, as the under lying code is different

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!