block web page content

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

block web page content

L4 Transporter

I would like to know, i have hosted one website. once any one open a website the webpage will open. on that page i am getting all the information related to my environment. like domain dns name and dns admin name are disclosed. is there any way to block this.

below is the example:-

Jafar_Hussain_0-1628495549821.png

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @Jafar_Hussain 

This website is hosted behind your firewall right? In this case this sounds like you should change the configuration on the webserver like add authentication to this webserver.

If this is not possible this webserver is available on a specific url or maybe a subfolder on that webserver. So you could create a custom url category and create a dedicated security policy rule where you block access to this url category.

@Remo  i need to block specific information that are showing while opening a page example if any user access that page the information should not be showed that i marked in hide in the screenshot.

Jafar_Hussain_0-1628504219141.png

IS this possible in palolto configaration.

No, this is not possible.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!