Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Cannot Change Application Risk Level in ACC

L0 Member

pa200-2.PNGpa200-3.PNGpa200-1.PNGHELP!

I'm running PA-200 ,10.1, virtual machine,

Setting an applicaiton (FTP) risk level from 5 to 1 manually, and it showing up correctly in the application's open window details; however, it is still a level 5 risk application in ACC. I have committed my change, and even reboot my PA-200

i also tried to use CLI like this:

set shared override application ftp risk 1
show shared override application ftp.

but no luck

Anyone have an easy fix for this?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

@engineerwang wrote:

Setting an applicaiton (FTP) risk level from 5 to 1 manually, and it showing up correctly in the application's open window details; however, it is still a level 5 risk application in ACC. I have committed my change, and even reboot my PA-200

but no luck

I'm fairly certain you can't modify the default application.  The Risk override will happen on a "cloned" application the "app override" application.  From your screenshot you have a custom app called "myftp" it's this application that you can set the ACC Risk level for.  

In order to see the ACC risk level you want you'll need to use this custom application "myftp" in any security policy to see the ACC risk level of "1."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

@engineerwang wrote:

but no luck

I'm fairly certain you can't modify the default application.  The Risk override will happen on a "cloned" application the "app override" application.  From your screenshot you have a custom app called "myftp" it's this application that you can set the ACC Risk level for.  

In order to see the ACC risk level you want you'll need to use this custom application "myftp" in any security policy to see the ACC risk level of "1."

Think you very much!

one more question,how to remove application like FTP in ACC,I certainly sure it is safe ,and it is really annoying to see it every time in ACC

besides, if users can not change the risk level of default application, why there is a interface,a and what it is use for?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!