CAPTCHA Usage with Continue/Response Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CAPTCHA Usage with Continue/Response Page

Not applicable

Hello,

Is it possible to use a CAPTCHA with the continue/response URL/Application block pages?

Thanks,

-Paul

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hello Paul,

If you're referring to native functionality of implementing a CAPTCHA for response pages, this is not a built-in feature of the Palo Alto at this time.

The Palo Alto does allow you to import custom Response Pages (Device Tab->Response Pages) though this would be more of a cosmetic customization.

For the functionality you are inquiring about, we would suggest submitting a feature request through your SE.

Thanks very much,

Bryan

Thanks Bryan. I have officially requested this capability through our SE. However I am wondering if a cloud based HTML CAPTCHA form via http://www.captcha.net/ might work on the custom reponse pages? Has anyone tried this?

Using reCAPTCHA I have been able to customize the Continue/Override Response Page to display the CAPTCHA image. However in order to process/submit the event requires server side scripting. It is possible to execute PHP or another server side web development languange through the internal Palo Alto web server? If not, then I would like to officially submit a feature request to be able to support server side scripting for response page/web server processing, or just providing native CAPTCHA support for BOTNET protection within the response pages.

Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!